About this item
Upgrade your maternity wardrobe with these Planet Motherhood Maternity Jeans. They are designed to grow with your belly, ensuring that they remain comfortable and stylish for months. The spandex panel and elastic waistband expand with you to ensure a proper fit, without restricting your belly too much. With classic blue jean elements like five riveted pockets and a boot-cut leg, you won't even look like you are in maternity clothing. Versatile enough to dress up or down, these will be your go-to jeans throughout your pregnancy. Wear these demi panel maternity jeans with heels and a blazer for a night on the town or with comfy sneakers and a T-shirt for a day of errands. These 5-pocket boot-cut maternity jeans are sure to become a wardrobe staple. Their pull-on style elastic-waistband makes them simple to get into and out of, which is an important consideration when you are expecting. Also available in Maternity Plus sizes
The stretch cotton-polyester spandex fabric retains its shape and is machine washable for convenience.
Planet Motherhood Maternity Demi-Panel 5-Pocket Bootcut Jeans:
- Body: 80% cotton, 18% polyester, 2% spandex
- Panel: 94% cotton, 6% spandex
- Pull-on style demi panel maternity jeans
- 3 front pockets
- 2 back pockets
- Elastic waistband on panel
- Machine wash cold
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine Wash Cold With Like Colors Gentle Cycle Only Non Chlorine Bleach When Needed Remove Promptly Line Dry Do not Iron|
|Fabric Content:||Machine Wash Cold With Like Colors Gentle Cycle Only Non Chlorine Bleach When Needed Remove Promptly Line Dry Do not Iron|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.05|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- XL. I am normally an 18 to 20 also.by ececil6/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am normally a 8-10 and I ordered a M. They are a bit snug around the front, but I am all baby in the front... hope this helpsby SA141/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am usually a 14 or larger in jeans and I ordered the medium and it fit perfect! I would say a large or extra large depending on how tight you like your jeans.by Momof2munchkins3100354/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am usually an 8-10 in pants, generally a 10 at Old Navy. I got a Medium in these and they fit great, even at week 39. I hope this helps.by sesomai1411/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was a 9/10 before I was pregnant, I had a few pairs of medium pants but they were a little tight on my belly so when I ordered these I went for a large, knowing I was going to be growing the most after I got them. They fit great and should still be comfortable for the remainder of my pregnancy. I would suggest an Xl/Xll depending on they way you like your fit. They aren't baggy which is good for my fit.by wheatervillegirl10/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are about a 32.by Donkish10/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I usually get a 33.5 inseam in my other jeans from Buckle and these fit me perfect in lengthby Momof2munchkins31003511/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dark Wash I would guess because sometimes when you wash and rinse your clothes, the clothes become lighter in shade thus the name rinse wash.by Uniquewun2310/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dark wash is the darkest.by CommunityAnswer6/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?