Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End takes players to treacherous and exotic locations to encounter a wide variety of notorious pirates, mythical creatures and fearsome villains. Players will develop swordsmanship skills throughout the game as they experience a story that is familiar to the films, but features new storylines and a unique ending. The Wii Remote allows players to slash and thrust in combat, mimicking the motions of an actual sword. Players will also be able to grab enemies by shaking the Wii Nunchuk. Players will take down opponents as they learn new combinations and special moves. Once a level is completed, players can choose among more than 50 unlockable characters to use as their controllable character for expanded replayability when they play levels again.
- Live & die by the sword!
- The most dynamic swordplay ever!
- Use your cunning and savvy to become the greatest pirate of all time!
- Play as Captain Jack, Will and Elizabeth to unleash a variety of attacks!
- Go beyond the movie - complete missions against the most notorious villains of pirate lore!
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Simulated Gambling, Mild Language, Alcohol Reference, and Violence