Consider these popular products
- from $42.19
- $98.00 List price $199.99Save $101.99
- Rollback$28.00 Was $32.88Save $4.88
- from $19.88
Pioneer TS-W3002D2 12" Champion Series Pro Subwoofer
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Pioneer TS-W3002D2 subwoofer is designed to produce enormously powerful sound in vehicle enclosures that are 70 percent smaller than previously required. Pioneer's innovative air-suspension system locks in air for a spring-like effect between main and drive cone structures to maintain better sound linearity and reliability after hours of hard use. Double-stacked magnets on the Pioneer Pro subwoofer provide higher power handling capability, with a step-up radial surround for superior control and long excursions. The Pioneer Champion Series subwoofer also features a cast aluminum basket for strength without excess weight.
Pioneer TS-W3002D2 Subwoofer,12" Champion Series Pro:
- Air suspension design allows use in extremely small enclosures
- One-piece, cast-aluminum basket of the Pioneer TS-W3002D2 subwoofer assembly holds the motor assembly, cone, and magnet structure securely in place to reduce internal stress, provide superior damping and increased magnetic efficiency
- Three-layer fiber radial surround reduces distortion and the wider-than-normal design provides a long, linear excursion for excellent control and heavy-duty durability
- Interlaced basalt/carbonf fiber-reinforced IMPP cone to reproduce more natural bass
- 0.5-1 cubic feet
- Maximum 3500 watts of power handling
- Dual 2-ohm, 4-layer, long voice coils
- 1 ohm x or 4 ohm
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||27.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.4 x 15.0 x 10.7|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.