Similar items in stock
- $27.99 Was $31.07Save $3.08
- Reduced Price
- $22.34 Was $24.24Save $1.90
- $219.97 List price $279.00Save $59.03
- Clearance$49.98 Was $86.67Save $36.69
- Reduced Price$30.52 Was $37.00Save $6.48
- $18.75 Was $21.21Save $2.46
Pioneer SP-BS21-LR 4" 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers
Consider these popular products
- Clearance$38.00 Was $48.00Save $10.00
- $78.00 List price $129.99Save $51.99
- from $13.82
- $48.00 List price $78.00Save $30.00
- $158.00 List price $248.00Save $90.00
- $62.99 Was $69.99Save $7.00
- from $15.98
- $108.00 List price $139.99Save $31.99
- $54.99 Was $72.92Save $17.93
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Pioneer Bookshelf Speakers, SP-BS21-LR, have oversized magnets for powerful bass. Featuring a curved cabinet construction, these Pioneer SP Speakers, 4", are designed to reduce vibration. These Pioneer 2 Way Speakers have a frequency response of 65Hz-20kHz, an impedance of 6 ohms and a maximum input power of 80W. With a superior crossover design, these Pioneer Bookshelf Speakers, Sp-BS21-LR, allow for full-spectrum clarity. These Pioneer SP Speakers, 4", also have phase and frequency controls for customizable setup along with high- and low-level inputs for flexible installation.
Pioneer SP-BS21-LR 4" 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers:
- Frequency Response: 65Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Maximum Input Power: 80W
- Superior crossover design for full-spectrum clarity
- Curved cabinet construction designed to reduce vibration
- 1" soft dome tweeter for crisp, accurate high frequencies
- 4" woofer
- Phase and frequency controls for customizable setup
- High and low-level inputs for flexible installation
|System Components:||2 speakers|
|Speaker Type:||2-way - passive|
|Output Features:||Bass Reflex|
|Max (rms) Output Power:||80 Watt|
|Speakers Included:||2 - 2-way - 65 - 20000 Hz - 6 Ohm - bookshelf - wired|
|Driver Details:||1 x woofer driver - 4" 1 x woofer driver - 1" - Soft Dome|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.0 x 12.0 x 17.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Im buying this as a gift and would like to know if it can be connected to an MP3 Player?
- probably not. These are home stereo speakers, and need to be hooked up to a home stereo receiver. Most MP3 players don't have the correct connections, nor enough power to run them.by SalemGuy7/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not directly. Speakers are connected by speaker wire to a receiver. Speakers have no other outputs or inputs.by thatsfine7/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it has bare wire connectionsby RawheadRex7/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could, but I don't think you'd be happy with it. They are stereo speakers, meaning they are non powered and normally connect to a stereo / surround system, I don't think you'd have enough power to drive them from an MP3 player. You would need to make or buy a cable that would convert the output from the MP3 player to normal + - wires of the speakers if you wanted to try it.by NomadDave7/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- again if your receiver will accept the type of jacks (connectors) on the speakersby cherylmf8/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they should work well on older components, provided there is enough power. Anything above 50W per channel should produce good resultsby SalemGuy4/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby coachrick54/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's for a pair. My local WalMart had them even cheaper.by SalemGuy4/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- $110 for the pair.by thatsfine11/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It states very clearly it is a pairby RawheadRex11/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?