About this item
These Pioneer TS-G1644R 6.5" Speakers are two-way speakers with a 6.5" IMPP cone and a 1-3/16" balanced dome tweeter. These Pioneer Speakers have 250W of maximum power handling with 40W of nominal power. The two-way speakers come with a one-year manufacturer's warranty. Enjoy high-quality sound in your vehicle with Pioneer's speakers, which are simple to install in almost any vehicle. Get the sound you've been wanting with these Pioneer TS-G1644R 6.5" Speakers.
Pioneer TS-G1644R 6.5" Speakers:
- Two-way speakers with a 6-1/2" IMPP cone
- 1-3/16" balanced dome tweeter
- 250W maximum power handling (40W nominal)
- One-year warranty
- Model# TS-G1644R
|Product Type:||Car speaker|
|Speaker Type:||Coaxial - 2-way - passive|
|Nominal (rms) Output Power:||40 Watt|
|Max (rms) Output Power:||250 Watt|
|Response Bandwidth:||31 - 29000 Hz|
|Input Impedance:||4 Ohm|
|System Components:||2 speakers|
|Speakers Included:||2 x car speaker - 6.5" - 2-way - 40 Watt - 31 - 29000 Hz - 4 Ohm - wired|
|Driver Details:||Car speaker : 1 x woofer driver - 6.5" - injection molded polypropylene Car speaker : 1 x tweeter driver - 1 3/16"|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.2 x 6.2 x 7.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- These speakers are 4 ohms, 40 watts RMS, 240 watts max. You should be able to run these on a 8 ohm amp/headunit without really hurting it as long as all the speakers are 4 ohms.by stevester20126/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The impedance is four (4) ohms. Pioneer TS-G1644R speakers will probably sound okay even if you use them and they are a little mismatched in impedance (6-8 ohms). What happened to all the eight ohm speakers??by GrumpyMike5/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They Will Be 4 Ohms,All car Stereo Speakers Will Be Thatby Pesto14/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there are 3 types of speakers, component, 2 way and 3 way for vehicles. Component speakers have separate speakers for each of the 3 frequency ranges, low-mid-high. 2 way have low-mid, and 3 way have low-mid-high. low is bass, mid is mid range treble and high is high ranged treble. If replacing a car speaker in a door panel it is usually a component low range and a 2 way speaker will produce satisfactory sound at a savings compared to a direct replacement.by AJAY643/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- in a 6 1/2 like this nothing get the two wayby Ulike2knowaswell9/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This refers to the number of speakers separating the frequencies. A two way set-up is normally a tweeter and woofer, separating the high and low frequencies between the two speakers. A three way is generally better, utilizing a tweeter, midrange and woofer. By separating even further between three speakers, this arrangement will help minimize distortion and allow the tweeter to reproduce the high frequencies, the midrange speaker will focus on more vocals and such (midrange frequencies) and the woofer will primarily reproduce the low frequencies (like bass).by jukka5/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?