Customers also viewed these products
- $26.79 List price $47.01Save $20.22
Pioneer BDC-207DBK Internal Blu-ray Reader and DVD/CD Writer
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the Pioneer Internal DVD CD Writer and Reader, you can watch standard and 3D Blu-ray disc titles, or back up data, music files and videos onto blank DVD or CD discos. This internal Blu-ray writer also provides data storage (software sold separately). It can read all single and dual layer Blu-ray media as well as read/write to most DVD and CD formats.
Pioneer Internal DVD CD Writer and Reader, BDC-207DBK:
- Watch standard and 3D Blu-ray disc titles
- Internal Blu-ray writer lets you author content onto DVD or CD discs
- Reads all single and dual layer Blu-ray media
- Pioneer Internal DVD CD Writer and Reader reads/writes to most DVD and CD formats
- Pioneer Blu-ray writer also provides data storage (software sold separately)
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BDC-207DBK|
|Primary Shelf ID:||522484|
|Recordable Media Formats:||BD-ROM/DVD-RAM/±R/±RW|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.10 x 5.80 x 1.70 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The BDC-207DBK is an internal SATA drive.by InPinkClover8/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product reads most DVD and CD formats. It will allow you to open CDs on your computer using various software programs.by CommunityAnswer11/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?