About this item
The Pioneer AS-WL300 Wireless Network Adapter works with your Pioneer home entertainment system to enable wireless communication between your audio-visual devices. Firmware updates for your devices can be quickly and easily downloaded using the adapter, which also uses WPS security to protect your WiFi network. The AS-WL300 adapter enables wireless compatibility with the following applications: iControlAV2 remote app, AVNavigator Interactive Owner's Manual, Internet Radio and DLNA 1.5 Audio Streaming. Using this adapter allows you to enjoy Internet-based entertainment without a wired connection, and keep your devices up to date and operating with the latest technology updates. A USB connection provides a power source for the Pioneer Wireless Adapter.
Pioneer AS-WL300 Wireless Network Adapter:
- Enjoy wireless access to a networked receiver
- Features and Internet radio
- Easily download firmware updates wirelessly
- Quick and secure set-up with WPS WiFi protected setup
- Power Supply: DC 5V (USB)
- AS-WL300 Adapter
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 3.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The AS-WL300 is as you suspected, a draft 802.11n 300Mbps Wireless LAN. People are not very pleased with this adapter. I am being given this adapter and I will add my experience after I try it out. My tech intuition is high and one reviewer did exactly what I would have done. People...... when you have done everything correctly. Reboot the computer..ah-hem! I mean receiver.by Amskeptic9/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?