About this item
Captain Olimar has returned to the planet where the Pikmin live, and he's all business this time.The company he works for is going bankrupt, so to save it, Olimar must salvage the treasure buried all over the planet. His company's debt is a whopping 10,000 pokos -- luckily, Olimar brought an assistant, so if the two of them can delegate their work well, they should be able to erase that debt in no time. Of course, they'll need the help of the Pikmin to do that -- these two can't do anything by themselves. Alternate controlling the main characters -- Olimar and his assistant -- as you command your Pikmin to defeat enemies, propagate more Pikmin, collect precious doodads, and solve puzzles. With no time limit, new colors of Pikmin, two-player cooperative play, and updated visuals and controls for the Wii, Pikmin 2 improves on the original in every way.
- Take advantage of new colors of Pikmin and use new items strategically with more than 60 different species of enemy characters and randomly generated dungeons that span the planet, the game features even more game play than the original.
- Command red, blue, and yellow Pikmin, as they all make a return, each with special abilities, like water resistance, bomb-carrying skills and invulnerability to fire. Watch for new Pikmin colors to make their debut, and their special skills become integral, as you battle your way toward the valuable doodads strewn across the planet.
- Head straight for the action or spend as much time exploring as you please, as time in this game is limitless.
- Open up brand new gameplay possibilities by playing cooperatively with a second player.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Comic Mischief and Mild Violence
|Genre:||Strategy & Role Playing|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question