Piggy Paint Nail Polish, Forever Fancy, Girls Rule, and Sequin
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Piggy Paint Nail Polish is completely non-toxic and is safe to use on all your finger and toes. With Non-Toxic Nail Polish, Forever Fancy you can say goodbye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to bright, cheery colors. This eco-friendly Natural Nail Polish, Girls Rule, and Sequin assorted tri-color set gives you shiny polish in compact bottles. Use this Non-Toxic Polish, Forever Fancy to paint your nails without having to worry about overwhelming fumes or odors. Cruelty-free, Piggy Paint Nail Polish is never tested on animals. Non-toxic nail polish, Forever Fancy is completely hypoallergenic and its water-based formula dries to a hard, durable finish, leaving nails sleek and stunning. Piggy Paint Nail Polish is suitable for all ages and can even be used by pregnant women. Choose a natural nail polish that will add a touch of glamour to your style without harming the environment. It's as natural as mud.
Piggy Paint Nail Polish, Forever Fancy, Girls Rule, and Sequin:
- Low odor
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.25 x 4.0 x 0.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- With the matching nail polish remover.. No harsh chemicals in itby Isismom20133/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- regular nail polish remover works, or Piggy Paint makes a formula specific one.by Treblerose813/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Piggy Polish Nail Polish Remover works the best!by HippieMamaL12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they make a nail polish remover tooby Ryleemommy11/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- .36 Oz/10.5 mlby HipTwinMom5/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bottles dont say the amount. They are tiny bottles but they do last. I use them all the time with my girls and still have lots left over.by TwinnieMommy5/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine are .25oz (7ml). They are half the size of the normal Piggy Paint bottles.by retromamma7/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe they are 1ozby mamma2chickies5/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It dries very quickly! We can go back to mostly normal activities after a few minutes and it hardens after about half an hour completely.by HippieMamaL12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just a few seconds, but for it to really harden a few hours, they say using a blow dryer really helps make the process fasterby Savealotmommy11/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 30 seconds. i personaly have 6 of these i got at Christmas time and really like them. they have a nice bright color.by PunkinPieAnd57/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products