About this item
How green is your makeup? One hundred percent of the ingredients of Physician Formula Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara are of a natural origin. Seventy percent are organic. Physician Formula Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara is the first-ever mascara with 100% natural origin lash extension fibers for the full-on fringe of false lashes without irritation. Its innovative formula amplifies lash volume, length and curl.
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara:
- Coats lashes without breakage and drying
- Organic orange water extracted from orange fruits to hydrate and moisturize
- Organic aloe and cucumber extracts for calming, soothing and moisturizing
- 100% natural biopolymers derived from nature to provide clump-free lashes
- A natural system that reduces the risk of irritation
- 100% natural rice protein and organic tapioca starch naturally boost volume
- Organic beeswax provides buildable formula
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange), Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Beeswax*, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder*, Orzya Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Ceiba Pantandra Fiber Powder, Cellulose, Nylon-10/10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glycerin Caprylate, Leuconostoc/ Radish Root Ferment. May Contain Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.07|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.2 x 1.875 x 5.625|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I found that it smudged very easily, it never seems to dry either. I would not purchase this particular mascara.by timmYfrog4/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?