About this item
Phoenix 99225 Power Bench Mid Width - Additional Information
- Multi-purpose workout bench includes incline, decline, and flat bench positions
- Durable 2.5-inch steel frame creates excellent stability and durability for long lasting use
- Accepts both Olympic and standard weight sets and includes Deluxe Lat Tower and Preacher Curl accessories
- Adjustable uprights for multiple uses
- Deluxe stitched cushions for long life to withstand wear and tear
- Complete with storage stands that attach to the rear of the bench
- Includes 3 Olympic weight adapters and spring clips
- 250-pound weight capacity for users
- Manufacturer's warranty : Frame - 2 years, Other Parts - 90 days
About Phoenix Health and Fitness Inc. Phoenix Health and Fitness Inc. has been a leader in the fitness industry for over 10 years. Established as a wholesale distributor in 1998, Phoenix is committed to bringing consumers the latest and safest in workout technology. From treadmills to exercise bikes, workout benches to inversion machines, Phoenix provides competitively priced, fully supported, high-quality exercise opportunities for its customers and its companies. Whether used in a private home or in a fitness club, Phoenix Health and Fitness equipment is guaranteed to provide innovative, supportive technologies.
- Assembled dimensions: 74L x 50W x 84H inches
- Accommodates standard or Olympic weight bars
- User weight limit: 275 pounds
- Maximum weight limit not including user weight: uprights: 310 pounds; leg lift: 150 pounds; lat tower: 150 pounds
- Multiple seat positions, including decline
- Heavy-duty 2.5-inch steel frame construction
- Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee)
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||115.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.