About this item
Sonicare Flexcare LOW HX6911/02 Sonicare's most advanced technology Innovative technology delivers better results. Now there's a guaranteed way to better oral health. It's the new Philips Sonicare FlexCare that adapts to your oral care needs or your money back.
Superior plaque removal Clinically proven to remove significantly more plaque than Sonicare Elite and Oral-B Triumph ProResults brush head Designed for a better fit with your mouth FlexCare System 3 Flexible brushing modes: clean, sensitive, massage 2 Personalized cleaning routines - Go Care: 1-minute brushing cycle for a quick clean - Max Care: 3-minutes for an extended care routine Rechargeable sonic toothbrush with FlexCare features SPECIFICATIONS FEATURES FlexCare System: - 3 Flexible brushing modes - 2 Personalized cleaning modes ProResults brush head's contour fit, wider bristle range, and a unique angled neck provide increased tooth coverage and a superior deep clean, even in hard to reach places Contoured brush head sizes - Standard is ideal for complete cleaning Smartimer : 2-minute timer helps ensure dental professional recommended brushing time Quadpacer : Interval timer encourages thorough brushing of each quadrant of your mouth Deluxe recharge gauge: Green light level tracks battery charge and yellow light signals when to charge Travel charger: multi-voltage, compact travel charger PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS Superior Results Clinically proven to remove significantly more plaque than Sonicare Elite and Oral-B Triumph. Ideal for Travel Includes compact travel charger and case for a convenient travel solution. Energy Efficient 77% reduction in energy consumption vs. Sonicare Elite . Less Waste 30% smaller and 16% lighter than Sonicare Elite. Smaller brush head vs. Sonicare e-series. Quieter 80% less vibration than Sonicare Elite .
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.12 x 1.25 x 9.88|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby TXshopper19833/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The "FlexCare" model does not have a UV sanitizer. If you want the sanitizer you have to purchase the "FlexCare+" model. That model is more expensive, of course.by BrightShopper3/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby TRAKNDWG5/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no...unfortunately not.by ladygr8ful2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Seniorball8/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it does not. You must try another model.by racegirlnc5/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I bought this one as a replacement after already having the UV sanitizer the first time I got a Sonicare product. You want the model that is about $25-$30 more.by Illinijen7/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not this one. the RS930 does or it's also called Flex Care.by MT224/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby sge112/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- There are both standard and compact e-series toothbrush heads that fit this toothbrush handle. The Sonicare "Pro-Results" brush heads are easy to find (most Walmart and other discount stores carry them). The Sonicare "DiamondClean" brush heads are more difficult to find.by BrightShopper6/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I buy replacement brushes on line and I go by the model to get the correct size.by TRAKNDWG5/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this model uses any of the healthy white or flex care replacement heads. they are everywhere. You will be able to find them very easily.by MT222/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- the 5500 has 2 handles for traveling. It's what my husband and I have and we LOVE them!by MT225/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most Sonicare toothbrushes come with a little travel bag. For longer trips just take the charging unit along for the ride....it's small enough to take with.by EasyPeasy1234/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?