About this item
The Philips High Speed HDMI Cable uses high speed HDMI to deliver the best digital audio and video performance possible with resolutions up to 1080p. 24 karat gold-plated connectors on the Philips HDMI Cable ensure the best signal quality for your components. Copper braided reinforced aluminum shielding protects against signal loss and interference. The Philips HDMI Cable supports 30-bit, 36-bit and 48-bit (RGB or YCbCr) color depths, allowing HDTVs to go from millions of colors to billions of colors. This enables increased contrast ratio and eliminates on-screen color banding for smooth tonal transitions and subtle gradations between colors.
Philips High Speed 3' HDMI Cable:
- 24 karat gold-plated connectors ensure the best signal quality for your components
- Compatible with most Blu-ray Disc players and HDTVs
- Philips High Speed HDMI Cable delivers the best digital audio and video performance possible with resolutions up to 1080p
- Copper braided reinforced aluminum shielding on the Philips HDMI Cable protects against signal loss and interference
- Copper conductor provides high accuracy in signal transfer with minimal resistance
- Plug and play installation
- Supports 30-bit, 36-bit and 48-bit (RGB or YCbCr) color depths
- Supports new lossless compressed digital audio formats Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD
|Additional Features:||Gold-plated connectors|
|Localization:||United Kingdom, United States|
|Cable Type:||Video / audio cable|
|Technology Features:||Copper center conductor|
|Compliant Standards:||Plug and Play|
|Left Connector(s):||1 x 19 pin HDMI Type A - male|
|Right Connector(s):||1 x 19 pin HDMI Type A - male|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.5 x 3.7 x 0.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.