About this item
Get the power and flexibility to create the look you want with this Philips Norelco Multigroom Grooming Kit. It has trimmer blades that are skin-friendly, featuring rounded tips made of chromium steel and five attachments to reach each area. An all-in-one grooming tool, you can use this Philips Norelco Grooming Kit for your mustache, beard, nose, ears and stubble. It is water resistant for easy cleanup and comes with a rechargeable battery that operates for 35 minutes on a 10-hour charge.
Philips Norelco Multigroom 3100, All-in-One Trimmer:
- Skin-friendly trimmer blades with rounded tips
- Includes 5 attachments for beard, mustache, stubble, nose, and ears
- Rechargeable battery allows for 35 minutes of operation per 10-hour charge
- Water resistant for easy cleaning
- Stay-sharp blades made of finely ground chromium steel
- Designed to deliver maximum versatility
- Has power and flexibility to create the look you want
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.46 x 0.78 x 6.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We had same question. Thinking nose trimmer. But that seems unsanitary. So, sorry, not sure.by CMGCMG12/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've used the stubble adapter and raise it for the preferred lengthby Hank31529/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- either the stubble or the beardby AtlasFAR6/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Vibrationsby Kumar19348/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All its depends on your utility buddy.................... use as smooth as possible.... use the additional clips provided with the trimmer............ this Phillips is awesome...............I recommended to two of my friends.............they are satisfied with this...........by vivvi5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We didn't notice any in our particular model. It is possible you have a defective grooming tool, I don't see you having any trouble exchanging yours for a new one. Good luck!by ByLBI1/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Take it back if you can . They are very hard to use from a control,standpoint on beards,goatee,mustache. Get something else.by Kentuckianaguy6/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used the G370 for years now and my head broke the other day so I went and got this model. It is terrible!!!! Do not bother. the heads are hard to change and it cuts uneven. I returned it. Let me know if you find a suitable replacement for the G370by harbringer3145/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?