About this item
The Phillips Norelco Body Groomer, BG2038/41, is the helpful tool for men's grooming. Your skin will stay smooth thanks to the hypoallergenic shaver and the pearl tips, which prevent irritation of sensitive and delicate skin. You can safely use the Phillips Body Groomer Plus on virtually any place in your body that you want to remove hair. This Phillips Norelco Shaver is 100 percent waterproof, so you can groom in the shower, and the shaver is easy to clean. With its extra-long handle, you can use the Phillips Body Groomer Plus to shave hard to reach areas, such as your back. The shaver's quick-charge capability gives you 50 minutes of cordless power after only one hour of charging. The Phillips Norelco, BG2038/41 Body Groomer comes complete with three combs, a charging stand, a cleaning brush and a back attachment.
Philips Norelco Bodygroom Plus Body Groomer:
- Hypoallergenic shaver and pearl tips prevent skin irritation
- Refreshing wet shave with foam or an easy dry shave
- 100 percent waterproof for use in the shower and for easy cleaning
- Extra-long handle makes it easy to shave your back
- Includes body groomer, three combs, a charging stand, a cleaning brush and a back attachment
- Model BG2038/41
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.12 x 0.87 x 6.253|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not really sure, except the one I got has a back extension handle. Some don't.by DAG8653/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Both models are the same 'except' for the Charge Time (Bodygroom) Usage Time 8 Hours | 50 Min (Bodygroom Plus) 1 Hour | 50 Minby CommunityAnswer3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?