Customers also viewed these products
- $19.94 List price $24.99Save $5.05
Philips Norelco Arcitec Razor, 1050X/20
Consider these popular products
- $24.99 List price $39.99Save $15.00
- $7.90 List price $11.66Save $3.76
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With a 360-degree swiveling shaving head and a state-of-the art sleek design, the Philips Norelco Arcitec razor is the most advanced Norelco shaver yet.
Philips Norelco Arcitec Razor, 1050
Flex and Pivot Technology: Three independently flexing heads in a shaving unit that swivels 360 degrees for a full range of motion. Ensures optimum shaving in curved areas, catching even the most problematic hairs on your neck for a perfectly close shave with the Philips Norelco Arcitec razor.
State-of-the-Art Design: The ultra-slim ergonomic body fits snugly in your hand -- for maximum comfort and ease of use.
Triple Track Shaving Heads: Features 50% more shaving surface for a faster, smoother, closer shave. Now you don't have to go over the same area to get an ultra-close shave, thanks to the Philips Norelco Arcitec razor.
Superior Lift & Cut Technology: The dual stainless steel blade system gently lifts hair to cut it comfortably below the skin.
Advanced Tube Trimmer: Perfect for trimming your sideburns, goatee, moustache, this trimmer extends out from the body of the shaver. The outer tube features slots to catch hairs and the inner tube oscillates to trim them.
Precision Cutting System: Slots within the ultra-thin heads catch longer hairs and to shave short stubble.
Other Philips Norelco Arcitec Razor Features:
- Multi-Purpose Display: Battery Full and Charging Indicators, Shaving Head Replacement and Cleaning Indicator
- Charging Stand
- Power Pod Charging Storage Case (ideal for travel)
- Fully charges in 1-hour for up to 65 minutes of shave time or 21 days of cord-free shaving
- Minute Quick Charge
- Automatic Worldwide Voltage
- Electronic On/Off Switch
- Hair Collection Chamber
- Protective Razor Cap
- Cleaning Brush
- Washable: rinses clean in seconds.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.31 x 6.93 x 9.65|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. It comes with a charging stationby MaryfromMA1/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Both waysby lvkenny11/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No power cord use possible with this model. A simple 60 minute charge lasts for 3 weeks. I am not kidding, it really lasts 3 weeks. I have a fairly thick beard with corse hair the battery just keeps going.by KDH517/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by TRB47871/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I want to try this razor. If I purchase at walmart.com and don't want to keep it, can I return it to a store for credit?
- I purchased a game from walmart.com and I returned it to the store no problem. Just make sure you have the invoice that comes with it. They even gave me back my shipping costs.by VPofProcurement1/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I returned the shaver to a local Walmart after purchasing it on the internet. Was very pleased with how easy the return was and how helpful and curteous the customer service people were.by Redcedar9/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This shaver comes with a 45 day money back guarantee from the manufacturer. I have read reviews though were others have made use of Wal-Marts easy return policy and just taken back to them. However, personally I am keeping mine. Great shave.by KDH517/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have an Norelco Arcitec 1050X model electric shaver and like to get new head since it shows a sgn for replacement; kindly advice and get details
- someone said they sell them at kmart or you can order them onlineby kilgoja1/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your manual should give you a model number for replacement heads. If you can't find the replacement heads at Walmart, call the toll free number at Philips and order them there or online.by MaryfromMA1/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?