Philips 232665 Philips Indoor Digital TV Antenna - Indoor Passive HDTV-UHF-VHF SDV1225T-27
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Philips Indoor Passive Loop DTV Antenna is optimized for HDTV. The compact sleek design will blend in with your home's decor and it's foldable for easy fine-tuning.
Philips Indoor Passive Loop DTV Antenna:
- Optimized for HDTV
- Foldable for easy fine-tuning
- Compact, sleek design blends in your home's decor
- PVC/BFR free
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.9 x 5.1 x 1.2|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I have a older TV, will this work to pick up digital channels or do I need a converter box?
- No. You need a digital converter box. If at some point you buy a new flat screen tv, These have the converter built in them and you wont need the box any longer. just an antenae.by jfkz19631/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From what I know, you're going to need a converter box anyways because they only do digital channels now. So in addition to the box, you need an antenna for it to pick up channels.by lovePCL2/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- "Passive" means that it works without you having to plug it in to a power outlet. "Loop" refers to the loop shape of the antenna to receive UHF (channels 14 and higher) signals.by Marty1666/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (30) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, It will work with any digital box and then hook an antennae to it. The box saying HDTV just means that it will pick up HD channels.by jfkz196312/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?