Consider these popular products
- from $34.07
- Reduced Price$44.31 Was $70.49Save $26.18
- from $29.40
Philips GoGear 2GB MP3 Video Player, Black, SA3025/37
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The built-in equalizer offers just the right settings for classical, funk, jazz, and rock. Philips Media Converter is included for video file and photo conversion. Other highlights include an FM radio and voice recorder.
|Key Features & Benefits:|
|Stores up to 900 WMA songs, video or photos|
|Shows videos and photos plus valuable information|
|Gives you the right settings for music plus the ability to record notes or lectures|
|Plays SMV, JPEG, WAV, MP3 and WMA files|
|Offers 20 station presets for your favorite news, sports, music and talk stations|
|Provides a high-speed USB 2.0 port for connecting your computer|
|Plays up to 12 hours of music or 2 hours of video on a single charge|
|Additional Features:||Battery level indication, volume control, upgradeable firmware, ID3 tags support|
|Sound Output Mode:||Stereo|
|Supported Bit Rate:||8 - 320Kbps (MP3) / 5 - 192Kbps (WMA)|
|Playback Modes:||Repeat shuffle, repeat all, random play / shuffle, one track repeat|
|Built-in Display:||LCD - color|
|Diagonal Size:||1.5 in|
|Color Depth:||65,536 color|
|Resolution:||128 x 128|
|Battery:||Player battery - rechargeable - lithium polymer|
|Battery Life Details:||Video playback - up to 2 hour(s) MP3 playback - up to 12 hour(s)|
|Headphones Type:||Headphones - binaural - ear-bud|
|Software:||Drivers & Utilities, Philips Media Converter|
|Cables Included:||1 x USB cable|
|Connector Type:||Headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) USB|
|Equalizer Factory Presets:||Funk, Techno, Hip Hop, Rock, Jazz, Classic|
|Os Required:||Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista|
|Type:||Microphone - built-in|
|Preset Station Qty:||20 preset stations|
|Shop By Model:||Philips MP3|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.55|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- i have philips gogear 8gb and i can download thousands of songs. from rhapsody.by fly24bait1/24/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought a couple of these for my kids - this player DOES NOT work with Rhapsody's To Go subscription service. You will need to pay for each song/album for this player in Rhapsody. I returned both units to the store and upgraded to the Sansa Fuze. The Sansa Fuze DOES work with the Rhapsody To Go service.by Howitzer12/28/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can't really tell but i know it is really simple to use it with Windows Media Player 10 or 11. Or if you want you could just drag and drop.by Jekahog12/1/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are cheap and flimsy, breaks easy - not covered under warranty when you had it this long, and too long b4 you can return it to walmart. THIS IS EXACTLY what you need to do: Buy a warranty for a couple bucks from SQUARETRADE. They are TOTALLY AWESOME- will pay you the purchase price for ANY electronic, ANY price if if malfunctions. I have cashed in three warranties already this year-- OR they will fix it if you wish. Google sqauretrade coupons, and get your warranty for 30, 40, 50% off or MORE!!!! THEY also offer accidental damage protection!! can't go wrong ;-)by Lori210611/28/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Did you try the reset button? (Underneath the lock keys button)by 5of511/24/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it seems that mine does not work well in cold weather. the radio is hard to get sometimes.by mileycFan1/17/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Location matters, unless you live in a dead zone I would think you could tune in something. Have you tried using it in other locations?by Ervserver1/9/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?