Customers also viewed these products
- See details in cart
- from $7.99
- from $7.59
- from $8.09
- from $5.01
- from $12.13
- from $73.10
Philips DVT5500/00 Digital Voice Tracer 5500
About this item
About this item
With three microphones, the Voice Tracer 5500 is ideal for capturing music in outstanding definition and clarity. On top of that it's perfect for recording distant voices, speeches and conversations. HighFidelity recording at it's very best.
Philips Digital Voice Tracer 5500 Recorder:
- Wireless remote control allows the user to stop/start recording from a distance
- High-fidelity recording for best-in-class music recording
- Perfect for recording distant voices, speeches and conversations
- Stereo MP3 recording and metal microphone grille for crystal clear sound quality
- Integrated fold-out stand for easy device positioning
- Smart keys for convenient operation
- 4GB memory built-in for up to 44 days of recording
- Line-in recording for connecting external sound sources
- Voice-activation function for hands-free recording
- High-resolution dot matrix LCD display
- Includes USB cable, 2 AAA rechargeable batteries, carry case, remote and stereo headphones
|Battery Type:||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.8 x 1.6 x 4.6|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Stereo MP3 recording for crystal clear playback The Voice Tracer captures all recordings in stereo and the popular MP3 format, the common audio format for consumer audio storage, as well as a de facto standard encoding for the transfer and playback of recordings.by PickyShopper111120111/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?