Philips DVP3355V DVD/VCR Player
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
You can still watch your collection of favorite video tapes along with DVDs featuring the latest Hollywood blockbusters with the Philips DVP3355V DVD/VCR Player. This one unit plays them all. It has a contemporary, crisp line design and comes in solid black. With this unit in place there is no need to convert your VHS tapes to disc and your audio playback will be in hi-fi stereo. With this all-in-one player you can watch and record in Dolby Digital and in optimized image quality with progressive scan. There is a line-in recording capability through your cable/satellite box together with front and rear contacts. Parental controls are included as a child protection feature. This Philips DVD VCR combo offers a nice combination of convenience and quality as it allows you to watch both the old and the new.
Philips DVP3355V DVD/VCR Player:
- Line-in recording through cable/satellite box
- Hi-Fi stereo VHS enhances audio playback
- Progressive scan component video for optimized image quality
- Dolby Digital stream out with the Philips DVD VCR combo
- Picture enhancement: Progressive scan
- Video disc playback system: NTSC
- Playback Media: CD, CD-R/RW, DVD-R/-RW Parental controls
- Includes 2 AAA batteries, audio/video cable, remote control, user manual, quick start guide
|Remote Control Type:||Full|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.38|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.16 x 9.5 x 3.75|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 419K, 2 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It did for me.by SeniorcCitizen3/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this comes with the cables needed.by CommunityAnswer3/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think so. I have Comcast and it works great.by Movies201411/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it has all cables needed to connect to the tvby angel127581/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use the Phillips DVD/VCR Player on your TV screen by plugging in the AV jacks from the DVD player to the TV.by CommunityAnswer4/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep - use the AUX on the TV and then use the Input button for your TV to take you to the AUX. Then select DVD or VHS option to play your desired movie.by Luvhummingbirdz12/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Only with an outside source (satellite, cable) it has no tuner.by Bjs1125312/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this has cable hook-ups in the back.by CommunityAnswer3/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am using my satellite with the TV and this system on the AUX of the TV. It's working great for both satellite and this.by Luvhummingbirdz3/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's hooked up to my satellite boxby Bjs112533/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?