Similar items in stock
- Rollback$3.49 Was $3.99Save $0.50
- Reduced Price$12.96 Was $25.99Save $13.03
- $39.99 Was $45.99Save $6.00
- Reduced Price
- $27.80 List price $49.99Save $22.19
Philips DVD/VHS Combo, Black DVP3345VB
Consider these popular products
- Reduced Price
- $97.08 Was $106.07Save $8.99
- $15.00 Was $16.88Save $1.88
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This all-in-one Philips DVD/VHS Combo plays movies in a variety of formats, maximizing convenience and enhancing your movie experience. The Philips DVP3345VB Black Player has a DVD player that features CD, (S)VCD, DVD, DVD+R/RW and DVD+R DL playback, component and composite video output, analog audio left/right output and a progressive scan-over component. It also plays MP3 and displays JPEG digital camera photos, allowing you to use it for many tasks. The VCR on this Philips DVD/VHS Combo features a four-head design with hi-fi sound, daily/weekly repeat program, direct dubbing and one-touch recording, making it simple to use.
Philips DVD VHS Player Combo:
DVD Player Features:
- CD, (S)VCD, DVD, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW and DVD+R DL playback
- Component and composite video output
- Analog audio left/right output
- Progressive scan over component
- DVD VHS player combo also plays MP3 and displays JPEG digital camera photos
- Digital coaxial out
- 4-head design with Hi-Fi sound
- Daily/Weekly repeat program
- Direct dubbing
- 1 touch recording
|Product Type:||DVD/VCR combo|
|Supported Digital Audio Standards:||WMA, PCM, MP3|
|Media Load Type:||Tray|
|Media Type:||CD-R, CD-RW, SVCD, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD, CD, Video CD , VHS|
|Audio D/a Converter:||24bit / 192kHz|
|Video D/a Converter:||10bit / 54MHz|
|Dvd Additional Features:||Progressive scanning, JPEG photo playback|
|Digital Audio Format:||Dolby Digital output|
|Dynamic Range:||80 dB|
|Signal-to-noise Ratio:||90 dB|
|Type:||Remote control , Internal , DVD player|
|A/v System Recommended Use:||Home|
|On-screen Menu Language:||English, French, Spanish|
|Coaxial Digital Output:||Yes|
|Playback Speed:||SLP, SP, LP|
|Recording Speed:||SLP, SP|
|Search Modes:||Index search|
|Video Head Qty:||4|
|Power Consumption Operational:||21 Watt|
|Voltage Required:||AC 120 V ( 60 Hz )|
|Connector Type:||Composite video/audio input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - front Composite video/audio input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear Composite video/audio output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear Component video output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear SPDIF output ( RCA phono ) - rear S-Video output ( 4 pin mini-DIN ) - rear Audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.1 x 3.7 x 9.2|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it doesn't have a tuner.by JohnInQuincy2/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You would have to connect it to a VCR with a tuner, or external tuner. Connect the video out port of the VCR that records to the video inputs of the VCR without a tuner.by Chadowe12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby terryisagirl12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not without a separate tuner, and you would probably need a digital tuner. If you are lucky enough to have a TV with video output, you might be able to set the TV to a channel and record that way.by ConsumerInPA12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it records tapes but not DVD's.by JohnInQuincy2/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by TBAIII7/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This one does not.by LaroldC6/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You can record from DVD to tape, but not from tape to DVD.by Chadowe2/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This will not record on a DVDby Tman2210/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby terryisagirl10/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The short answer is "no". This unit is not a DVD recorder. It will only allow you to dub a DVD onto a VHS tape. Not the other way around. The long answer is that if you have recorded movies form TV only VHS tape, you have violated copyright law, and you shouldn't be transferring them to DVD anyway.by ConsumerInPA10/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?