About this item
Go wireless with the Bluetooth streaming feature of the DS3510/37 Philips Fidelio Docking Speaker. You can get more out of your music, gaming and video experience when you use the Philips Docking Speaker for iPhone/iPod/iPad. Connect and sync your device with your computer via the USB port. This refurbished docking speaker with Bluetooth runs on both battery power and electricity, enabling the Neodymium speakers to deliver pure balanced sound. DBB preserves low tones for deep base at any volume level. The compact design of the docking speaker fits in most any space. Discover, share music and enjoy more features via the DockStudio app. There is also an aux-in for easy connection to most any electronic device. Shielding technology is used on the docking station to block mobile phone interference.
Philips Refurbished DS3510/37 Fidelio Docking Speaker with Bluetooth for iPod/iPhone/iPad:
- DBB to preserve low tones for deep bass at any volume level
- Precisely tuned bass pipes for deep, tight bass reproduction
- Neodymium speakers for pure balanced sound
- Superb gaming sound effects via Bluetooth
- Shielding technology to block mobile phone interference
- Compact design for any space, any lifestyle
- Design fit for iPod/iPhone/iPad
- PC synchronization with your iPod/iPhone/iPad via USB
- Battery or AC power option for music enjoyment anywhere
- Dock any iPod/iPhone/iPad, even in its case
- AUX-in for easy connection to almost any electronic device
- Discover, share music and more features via DockStudio app
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.15 x 10.67 x 3.34|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.