Similar items in stock
Philips BDP2900 Blu-ray Disc and DVD Player, Internet Connected
Check out these related products
- Clearance$11.79 List price $23.99Save $12.20
- Clearance$11.85 List price $23.99Save $12.14
- Clearance$6.51 List price $13.99Save $7.48
- Clearance$13.74 List price $27.99Save $14.25
- Clearance$7.01 List price $14.99Save $7.98
- Clearance$7.27 List price $14.99Save $7.72
- Clearance$6.39 List price $12.99Save $6.60
- Clearance$6.98 List price $13.99Save $7.01
- Clearance$6.10 List price $12.99Save $6.89
- Clearance$13.46 List price $26.99Save $13.53
- Clearance$10.61 List price $21.99Save $11.38
- Clearance$6.11 List price $12.99Save $6.88
- Clearance$6.19 List price $12.99Save $6.80
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the Philips BDP2900 Blu-ray Disc and DVD Player, movies never looked better. Incredibly sharp images in full HD 1080p are delivered from Blu-ray discs, and DVD upscaling offers near-HD video quality. To speed up the process, and make it more user-friendly, there are Netflix and VUDU shortcut buttons on remote control that allow you to do the basic commands necessary both for watching your video and for controlling the general interface. DivX Plus HD offers the latest in DivX technology to let you enjoy HD videos and movies from the Internet direct to your Philips HDTV or PC. DivX Plus HD supports the playback of DivX Plus content (H.264 HD video with high-quality AAC audio in an MKV file container) while also supporting previous versions of DivX video up to 1080p. Dolby TrueHD delivers the finest sound from your Blu-ray Discs. Audio reproduced is virtually indistinguishable from the studio master, so you hear what the creators intended for you to hear.
Philips BDP2900 Blu-ray Disc and DVD Player:
- DVD upscaling offers near-HD resolution
- DivX Plus HD certified for HD DivX playback
- Connect to the Internet to access movies, TV shows, music and more
- Internet Connected
- Ethernet port for wired connection
- Plays AVCHD, BD, BD-R, BD-RE, CD, CDDA, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD, DVD +R/+RW, DVD -R/-RW, SVCD, VCD formats
- Surround sound decoders include Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby True HD, DTS 2.0 + Digital out, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio
- 1 HDMI output
|Is Remote Control Included:||Y|
|Primary Shelf ID:||95987|
|Connector Type:||1 x Coaxial Digital Audio, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB|
|Video Output Resolution:||1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720i, 480p, 480i|
|Music Media Format:||DVD-RW , DVD+RW , CD-RW , BD-RE|
|Audio Track Codec:||Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby True HD, DTS 2.0, DTS-HD|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BDP2900/F7|
|Number of Discs:||1|
|Digital Video Formats:||DivX|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.17 x 8.26 x 1.73 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. The HDMI cable is not included.by Nosealot1/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You must purchase an HDMI cable and the TV must have an HDMI port.by Topkick19471/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby DHBBQ12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It does not come with the required HDMI cable.by Lens20v8/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Lewisatty8/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does not contain connecting cables for the TV or network and it doesn't connect to either of those without a cable.by BftFoodie10/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You need a Philips WUB1100 Wi-Fi adapter to get Netflix or vudu. It must be purchased separately. Google it for several sources. Price plus shipping ranges from around $25 to $75. You can only connect the player to a TV with an HDMI port.by Topkick19471/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES. YOU WILL NEED AN AV TO HDMI CONVERTER.by DHBBQ12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need the Philips Wi-Fi USB adaptor WUB1110 required (sold separately) to get streaming media with ANY television.by PickyTexanInGA10/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need a wireless adapter to connect this play to a wireless network. It does have Ethernet so if you are close to your router you can connect it using that. Also this play has HDMI only so make sure your TV has that connection too.by AtlantaAlex12/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What do I need to hook this up to an Old tv..No internet, no cable or dish...Just the player & Old tv
- Your TV MUST be new enough to have an HDMI port. This does not have any of the RCA connectors, or S-video connectors that some older models had. The internet is an optional feature. So if you don't have the HDMI capability, this is not the machine for you!by Nosealot1/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can only connect this to a television that has an HDMI port.by Topkick19471/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You must have an HDMI input on you tv in order to hook up this deviceby jph131312/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YOU WILL NEED AN AV TO HDMI CONVERTER BOX. YOUR CHEAPEST BET IS EBAY.by DHBBQ12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Clearance$5.73 Was $7.77Save $2.04