Philippe Richard 8-Quart Pressure Cooker, Aluminum
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Sure to please everyone's appetite, enjoy quick and easy meals with delicious and tasty food. The Philippe Richard Pressure Cooker cooks 70 percent faster, ensuring that you spend less time cooking and more quality time relaxing with family and friends. Make entertaining and serving meals a breeze. Under pressure, the internal temperature of the Philippe Richard 8-Quart Pressure Cooker rises above the normal boiling point of water, causing roasts, stews, soups and vegetables to cook faster. The shorter cooking time saves energy, as well as more of the nutrients and flavors in the food. The pressurized steam tenderizes meats naturally, leaving them moist and succulent for your enjoyment. Use the energy-efficient aluminum pressure cooker for your next meal and enjoy the enhanced flavors and nutrients of your food as you were meant to taste it.
Philippe Richard 8-Quart Pressure Cooker, Aluminum:
- Cooks 70 percent faster
- Energy efficient
- Preserves nutrients
- Enhances flavors
- Cook roasts, stews, soups and vegetables faster
- Tenderizes meats naturally, leaving them moist and succulent
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Model# TTU-I9555
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.16 x 11.81 x 11.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Do not buy this pressure cooker it is a piece of junk.by MerrieMelodie9/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it can, in fact I'll be doing some tomatos soon. you will need a rack or a pie pan turned turned upside down, (or some thing like that. in the bottme to prevent over hearing of the bottom of the jars.by RGVisionary9/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby dourtha9/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the rack is to keep meat or other items from getting soggy. I do not use it for most things. However, this is a piece of junk. Save up your money and buy a heavy duty some other brand.by MerrieMelodie1/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- you only need a rack for canning. if something burns or scorches , there was not enough water, the heat was set too high or it was cooked too long.by RGVisionary11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not, and don't buy it. Junkby MerrieMelodie8/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- This is made for canning or cooking meals. No reference to a rack being included.by CommunityAnswer7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products