Pflueger President Spinning Reel
Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$57.34 List price $68.81Save $11.47
- from $69.95
- from $69.99
- from $29.54
- from $29.95
- from $38.74
- from $57.68
- from $2.86
About this item
About this item
The Pflueger President Spinning Reel will help you to dominate the water. It provides long life, durability and comfortable performance to any angler.
Pflueger President Spinning Reel:
- 9 double shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- 1-way clutch instant anti-reverse bearing
- 6-pin adjustable centrifugal brake system
- Rugged, 1-piece solid aluminum frame with aluminum handle side plate
- Machined, ported and anodized aluminum spool
- Main gear applied star drag system with carbon fiber washers
- Aluminum handle with soft-touch knobs
- Soft-touch thumb bar spool release
- Titanium line guide
|Capacity:||185yd/8lb Line Capacity|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6835X|
|Animal Type:||Bass , Walleye|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.31 x 7.68 x 5.31 IN|
Ask a question
- It's right or left. you choose. just unscrew the handle and slip it through the other side.by DannyRay593/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can make it either left or right hand, just move the handle, but it will come with a left hand preset.by drglenk12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- both just loosen handle & switchby bobalu124/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on the reel size, go to pflueger.com I have a 6225 which is one size larger that the smallest 6220. It has a capacity of 110Yds 4lb test. 60 yds of 6 lb test. I use this on a 4-1/2 foot ultralight rodby THEPACKISBACK2/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it will 4,6,8 lb. mone from 160 to 110 yardsby bobalu123/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a freshwater reel, not really made for salt water. If you had to, it would work in the larger sizes, but clean and oil it after every trip.by OJinLA5/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. To be price competitive, most reels no longer come with an extra spool. This is a very popular reel, so they are easy and inexpensive to find. Personally, at these low prices, I just bought a smaller one (6525)and an Ugly Stick as a backup/ lighter weight rig.....My regular outfit is a St. Croix with a 6535 and it's terrific. Give the fish a chance...be an angler, not a fisherman.by OJinLA4/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby YZINGERR2/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?