Pfaltzgraff Studio Sonia 53-Piece Flatware Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Pfaltzgraff Studio Sonia 53-Piece Flatware Set adds sophistication to your table setting, and makes a lovely complement to every meal. Each handle has a gradual flare accented by a thin band of beads at the neck, and two bands of beads near the bottom. The Pfaltzgraff Flatware Set offers elegant meal service for up to eight, so it's perfect for family gatherings, holiday meals and more. Plus, it's made out of premium 18/0 stainless steel, so it never needs polishing. This 53-piece flatware set is conveniently dishwasher safe.
Pfaltzgraff Studio Sonia 53-Piece Flatware Set:
- Adds a touch of regal sophistication to your table setting
- Each handle has a gradual flare and is accented by a thin band of beads at the neck and two bands of beads near the bottom of the handle
- Premium 18/0 stainless steel never needs polishing
- 53-piece flatware set
- Service for eight
- Pfaltzgraff Flatware Set includes:
- Eight dinner forks
- Eight salad forks
- Eight dinner spoons
- Eight teaspoons
- Eight dinner knives
- Eight steak knives
- One sugar spoon
- One butter knife
- One serving tablespoon
- One pierced tablespoon
- One cold meat fork
- Pfaltzgraff Studio Sonia 53-Piece Flatware Set is conveniently dishwasher safe
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 4.0 x 10.27|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Lilly, sad to say but they are made in China. I didn't realize that until I got them home. Seems it is a rarity to find things made here!by GranJann6/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Chinaby mominiowa905/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Lilly- I would have to say they were made in China. The quality is good, though. They have certain specs that need to be adhered to, as denoted by the parent company. In all honesty, I'd say most of our goods now are coming from China. The quality control seems to be better today than say, even 10 years ago when China was first tooling up.by totallykatie1/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?