Peter Potty Flushing Toddler Urinal
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
No steps, no stools, no sitting, no mess. The Peter Potty Flushing Toddler Urinal is designed to provide your little guy with a real "stand-up" experience that is proven to help him train up to six months faster than with an ordinary potty. A reservoir on top provides real water flushing with no plumbing required.
- Flushable toddler urinal
- Perfect for introducing your toddler to potty training, as well as providing toddlers who have mastered the skill a "mess-free" solution
- Water comes from a small refillable reservoir; no plumbing required
- With the push of a button, urinal flushes clean
- Eliminates mess and cleanup from "bad aim"
- Adjustable height to grow with your child
- Wall or floor mount
- Lightweight durable plastic is easy to clean
- Eliminates the need to retrain your little guy to stand up
- Develops early independence
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 12.0 x 24.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I have a Little boy almost 3years old. We can NOT get him to use the potty.Would you reccomend this as a starter point?
- My 2.5 year old son was just getting interested in potty training and had a few sporadic successful days, but then would always have an accident. The day we introduced the Peter Potty everything changed. He couldn't wait to use it. Within a WEEK he was fully potty trained. In 3 weeks, he was disappearing to the bathroom and was going by himself. Other mom's would say how many misses their kids had and how badly their bathrooms smelled of urine. We never had a miss and we never smelled urineby An anonymous customer9/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it is the best way to potty train a boy with peeing. Thing is they don't learn to sit on a toilet with it for pooping purposes. I tried the potty chairs and didn't work for my lil one so did the teaching of standing up at the toilet routine and he took right to it. I have one of those step up and sit on types for the toilet and they are great. This is mainly for small toddlers to first learn if they can't reach a standard toilet to learn. If they are tall enough save your money.by mo2tx1/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I would! my son cryed at the very sight of a potty chair and the day I brought this home he ran up to it and started playing pushing the flush button. That day he learned to love the potty and he loves that he can stand to do it..by justice121/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The height does have 3 adjustable heights when using the floor stand. Floor to start of urinal adjusts from 9.5" to 13" high. However, you can mount the potty on the wall. You can put it at any height you want.by An anonymous customer9/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is adjustable for an 18month old to a four year old. At its lowest level it is about 6 inches from the floor.by mabarker8/14/2009Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- JUST URINE, NO PLACE TO SITby RAINBEAULAND10/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just for urine.by MomOfJakie5/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?