Similar items in stock
PetArmor Plus IGR for Dogs, Large
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
PetArmor Plus IGR, Large, offers fast-acting protection that kills fleas, flea eggs, chewing lice and ticks on your beloved dog's fur and skin. This specially formulated product is safe to use and easy to apply. It gets right to work to stop fleas from reproducing and beginning a new life cycle. It's also proven to help prevent any instances of reinfestation for a period of up to 30 days. Take charge and gain immediate peace of mind with this flea control for dogs. It will alleviate irritation your pet may be experiencing and give an immediate sense of relief. This system will also help keep fleas from spreading to areas of your home or to other family pets. It contains the number-one ingredient recommended by veterinarians: fipronil. This product also contains a second active ingredient: Novaluron, an insect growth regulator (IGR). Take quick action to stop fleas in their tracks with PetArmor Plus for dogs.
PetArmor Plus IGR for Dogs, Large:
- PetArmor Plus IGR flea control for dogs kills fleas, ticks, chewing lice and flea eggs
- Breaks the flea life cycle, helping prevent reinfestation for up to 30 days
- Contains the #1 vet-recommended active ingredient, fipronil
- It also contains a second active ingredient, Novaluron, an IGR (Insect Growth Regulator), that breaks the flea life cycle
- For use on dogs 8 weeks of age and over, 45 to 88 lbs
- Reduces the opportunity for flea eggs to linger on furniture and spread to other dogs as well as other pets in your home
- Squeeze to apply
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Top right corner of box indicates three applicators.by szdlkfshaehrzsuithsdrhte9/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 8 weeks of treatment for a pack.by CommunityAnswer6/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this product does not require a prescriptionby CommunityAnswer5/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. No flea and tick medication requires a prescription. It's all over the counter.by doggieowner695/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this product still effective if my dog swims in the water? PetArmor Plus IGR for dogs
- I'm not sure. I nevered used it. I have always used Frontline. You might want to check with your veterinarian.by fossil511/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?