About this item
PetArmor Flea & Tick Protection for Dogs provides the same No. 1 veterinarian-recommended active ingredient, fipronil, in the same concentration as Frontline Top Spot. Kills ticks, including ticks that may transmit lyme disease
PetArmor Flea & Tick Protection for Dogs Up to 22lbs.:
- Approved for use on puppies 8 weeks and older
- Kills adult fleas
- Kills ticks
- Kills ticks
- Kills chewing lice
- Fast acting
How it Works
PetArmor works the same way as Frontline Top Spot, providing full-body protection to help keep your pets flea and tick free. And they stay gone for 30 days. It's that simple. PetArmor contains fipronil, so it kills fleas and ticks on your pet. Even new fleas that hatch later will be killed when they jump on your pet. PetArmor is just as safe and effective as Frontline Top Spot.
What can I expect after treatment?
After treatment with PetArmor, fleas and ticks get very active as they die and move to the top of the pet's coat where they are more visible. This is a sign that the product is working. If you see fleas several days or weeks after applying PetArmor, you may have an infestation in your yard or elsewhere. Remember to treat all pets in your house with PetArmor every 30 days throughout the year to help protect your pets from fleas and ticks.
Prevention is the best medicine
As with most things in life, prevention is much easier and less expensive than treating an existing problem. Even a few fleas can spread throughout your home and be difficult to overcome. Using PetArmor medication every 30 days will protect your pet.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.75 x 4.6 x 6.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Sure but bathe them first and then apply the product after they are dry.by lizbeth8185/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bathe the dog first. Apply when dry and do not bathe again until four to five days after application.by Alex7774/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wash dog before applying!by NeubaumTurk5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Directions do not say anything about applying it on wet or dry, but it does say not to touch the area until the application is completely dry, so if you bathe it that day, I would suggest waiting until your dog is dry.by bargainhunter9275/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would bath the dog first. Wait the next day to apply the Pet Armor. Make sure the dog is dry before applying.by MoneyMoma5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- PetArmor® products are customized for your pet and come in five different sizes. In your case, you should use the one for dogs weighing up to 22lbs (a green box with the Yorkie on the front). Puppies must be at least 8 weeks old to use the product. If your puppy is less than 8 weeks, don’t use PetArmor. If he is over 8 weeks, then spreading the dose out in a few locations can be a good way to minimize any risk of skin irritation. For a new puppy, it is always good to check with your veterinarian before starting any treatment.by PetArmor Team5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably only a vet can tell you for sure but my dog weighs 10 pounds and she had no problem with it whatsoever.by jforce7/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have a 7 lb. pom pom and i only use half the tube, dont want to over load herby An anonymous customer5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Crystal, Please call you local vet. It could kill your dog if the dose is wrong. This medication is by weight....I think it has to be for puppies, too. Good luck with your new baby and I hope you are both happy!by Marisa16999/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not vet, but i have used this on my small chihuahuas even when they were puppies. I do not think it would hurt at all. I love this product and have been useing it for a long time. It works very well. It is alot cheaper than Frontline. So if you have more than one dog it is more affordable.by MoneyMoma12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does nothing to prevent fleas/ ticks. Actually, within about 10 days after the first application I found a large tick on my dogs neck. I just applied the 3rd dose about a week ago and found another adult tick on my dogs neck just the other day. I find the cheap $5 applications of flea/tick remedies to be much more effective! My dog is only 8 lbs and the box I bought is for S Dogs & Puppies 5-22 lbs.by AzGrannie35/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This works really good on ticks. Never found a tick on my pet when they had this product on them.by MoneyMoma7/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have NEVER seen a tick on either of my dogs since using this product.by Imawalmartjunkie7/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My dog is not exposed to ticks, but from the other reviews I read, it work great.by Alex7775/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?