PetArmor Flea & Tick Protection for Dogs 89-132 lbs, 3-month Supply
Customers also considered
- $11.97 Was $14.98Save $3.01
- $19.84 Was $24.83Save $4.99
- $19.84 Was $24.83Save $4.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
PetArmor Flea & Tick Protection provides the same No. 1 veterinarian-recommended active ingredient, fipronil, in the same concentration as Frontline Top Spot. Kills ticks, including ticks that may transmit lyme disease
PetArmor Flea & Tick Protection for Dogs 89 - 132 lbs.:
- Approved for use on puppies 8 weeks and older
- Kills adult fleas
- Kills ticks
- Kills ticks
- Kills chewing lice
- Fast acting
How it Works
PetArmor works the same way as Frontline Top Spot, providing full-body protection to help keep your pets flea and tick free. And they stay gone for 30 days. It's that simple. PetArmor contains fipronil, so it kills fleas and ticks on your pet. Even new fleas that hatch later will be killed when they jump on your pet. PetArmor is just as safe and effective as Frontline Top Spot.
What can I expect after treatment?
After treatment with PetArmor, fleas and ticks get very active as they die and move to the top of the pet's coat where they are more visible. This is a sign that the product is working. If you see fleas several days or weeks after applying PetArmor, you may have an infestation in your yard or elsewhere. Remember to treat all pets in your house with PetArmor every 30 days throughout the year to help protect your pets from fleas and ticks.
Prevention is the best medicine
As with most things in life, prevention is much easier and less expensive than treating an existing problem. Even a few fleas can spread throughout your home and be difficult to overcome. Using PetArmor medication every 30 days will protect your pet.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.75 x 4.6 x 6.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Pet Armor comes in a three month supply box and a six month supply box. The three month supply has three doses (you give one dose per month). The six month supply box has six doses.by OreoTheBC8/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3by Boop593/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 month supply = 3 dosesby ralphellen2/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Three in the box I bought....I bought 2 boxes...May could have bought in a 6 pack....I didn't look at it all that good..by BRinFl12/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Has 3 tubes, one for each month, so a 3 month supply.by hmschlmom8/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 3 doses per package, to be applied 1 time per month. Please read and follow the label instructions carefully.by PetArmor Team6/27/2013Written by a verified representative from PetArmor TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Boop597/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if you know the dosage and get the right stuff you can but you have to be careful to check ingredients. dog flea topicals often have permethrin that is poisonous to cats. Fipronil and methoprene are in frontline plus while the regular pet armor has just fipronil. the dose for a cat is point five ml (.5). You'd have to get the big dog size and put in little bottle and use a small syringe to measure it out. Shelters often do this as you can treat like 8 cats with one 4 ml dog dose of f/lby cv9195/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Do NOT use PetArmor for Dogs on your cat. Only use PetArmor for Cats – it’s a package with a picture of a cat on the front and the box states “only use on cats and kittens.” Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian. Please read and follow the label instructions carefully.by PetArmor Team6/17/2015Written by a verified representative from PetArmor TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can. Your cat will get .5 of the dosage. One tube of large dog pet armor will treat 8 cats.by mypleasure6/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did.just use 0.05mmby DROBBINS6/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have found that this product helps in controlling fleas in the home and around the yard. It helps it doesn't prevent fleas.by battyboy99/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for posting. We would need some more information to understand your question better. Please call 1-855-ASK-FIDO (275-3436) to speak to a trained pet health professional so we can learn more about your specific situation and provide an answer.by PetArmor Team6/27/2013Written by a verified representative from PetArmor TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That's a good question. I know from experience that a pet who is allergic to flea bites may just get one bite and break out all over, so it might appear that it is not working on that pet. The product works but the pet is already broken out. Other possibilities may be that the one it is not working for may not have as much natural body oil to distribute he product the way it is supposed to disperse. Plus you must be careful to get the product onto the skin at the right location and not just the fur for it to distribute properly.by ralphellen4/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?