Pet Champion Aerial Run Dog Trolley System
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- from $5.70
- $5.09 Was $6.97Save $1.88
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Pet Champion Dog Trolley System gives your dog more freedom to run around and play. This item will keep your pet corralled where you want him. This aerial dog run trolley is vinyl covered and is designed for durability.
Pet Champion Aerial Run Dog Trolley System:
- Strong lighter cable
- 10-foot runner cable; 60 foot
- Vinyl covered dog run cable
|Model No.:||SFS ONLY|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 8.0 x 10.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- you could lower the run cable so their would be less tension on it. my dog doesn't notice it at all but he is 80lbs. you could get a straight lead but then you will have to deal with tangling and wear and tear issues dragging on the ground. if you have a small dog you could get a lighter duty coil cable. or maybe just a small length of lead 5' or so to take the pressure off.by negrito10385/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have had mine for about 2 weeks and it does relax with use.by melpaul9/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have worked with vinyls and plastics before and the best results I got was too heat them. You could try a blow dryer while trying to stretch it. I have even placed larger objects in the oven on about 200 degrees to warm it then worked with it carefully. Just an idea!by Mimisop2/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i believe it is for dogs up to 125lbs. however much depends on the strength of your dog. my 80lb lab gives it a challenge. problem is the next step up is a huge cable rated up to 250lbs. that would be like dragging around a ball and chain. good thing is even if one end comes loose your dog will still be secure. i would recommend checking the cable itself every once in a while for signs of rust and wear. nothing lasts forever. i've had runs like this last me several years.by negrito103810/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought 2 of thes I have a 62 lb dog and a 18 lb dog.. both use it but the coil is tight and need to be much lower for the small dog.by melpaul10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The trolley wheel is metal.by CommunityAnswer11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The trolley wheel is metal.by Stout Stuff Response Team11/9/2015Written by a verified representative from Stout Stuff Response TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?