About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
An adorable addition to any home decor, this personalized street sign features a first or last name on a classic metal street sign. As this street name sign is made from metal, there is no question about the durability. A perfect choice for both indoors and outdoors, this metal street sign can accommodate up to 20 capital letters. How fun to have your very own personalized street sign, or give one as a unique and custom gift. This metal street sign includes street, lane, or avenue and letters are in all capitals. Designed specifically for mounting on a wall.
Personalized Metal Street Sign
|Gift By Recipient:||For Teens|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.65|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Automatically this is blank... you decide what to put on it.by IammeWhoru12/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please specify street, lane or avenue when customizing this sign.by CommunityAnswer12/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can used any designations.by MizzShawn11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can put any word or series of letters or numbers. for example... Smith Family or Calle de Silva or Jones Zoo or ? Do note the number of spaces allowed on the sign; you need to do the spacing and centering, they do not. Make sure on Long Ones that you start and finish at the edges, leaving the extra spaces evenly between the words.by IammeWhoru11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Think of a grid: you have a total of 20 boxes to fill or leave blank (just like ordering checks or labels)by IammeWhoru12/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?