Personalized Sterling Silver Engraved Couples' Ring with Emerald-Cut Birtstones
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Polished sterling silver curves serve as the setting for your Personalized Sterling Silver Engraved Ring. Simulated birthstones are featured in an eye-catching emerald cut. This personalized couples' ring with emerald-cut birthstones provides an elegant appeal that puts a lot of meaning behind gifting. With an engraved couples' ring, you can show the other person that you care. It is beautifully crafted and comes in a wide assortment of sizes for the perfect fit every time.
Personalized Sterling Silver Engraved Ring:
- Personalize with 2 emerald-cut Austrian crystal birthstones
- Choose 2 names, up to 10 letters per name.
- Available in full sizes, 5 thru 12.
|Gift By Recipient:||For Her|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My husband chose a 7 for me and it seems a little big for my ring finger, but it fits well enough. I can wear it on my other fingers as well. My fitted size for my ring finger is 6 3/4. You can always go to a jewelry store in the mall to make sure you get the right ring size.by biscuitmaker116/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would go up a size and when you get it if its too big take it to a jeweler to downsize it. Its much easier to downsize than it is to make it bigger.by kiwi77/27/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can change the stones to the color of your choice, but the words are limited up to 12 spaces. The font is in cursive only and is very, very small to read. For example, my husband only put "Now" on one side and the other "& 4evermore" since that was all that would fit.by biscuitmaker116/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is not enough room to put four names. This ring is only ment for two names. You might want to look for other personalized rings where you can put four names.by kiwi77/17/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, engraving on the inside of the ring was not available. Please be aware that the engraving is very, very small and only comes in the cursive font shown. Maybe Wal-Mart will improve the ring options will the suggestions people give on the website.by biscuitmaker116/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?