Personalized Stainless Steel Engraved Wedding Band
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Create a truly unique piece with the Personalized Stainless Steel Engraved Wedding Band. You can customize it with a message of your own by choosing up to 25 letters and spaces. Add your name or wedding date for a unique touch. It is hypoallergenic for long-lasting wear, and easily resists tarnishing and scratches. The personalized wedding band is available in full sizes 8 through 12 so you can find the right fit. The elegant wedding band blends in with all styles and can be worn for any occasion. Show off your love and commitment while adding a sparkle to your look with this elegant wedding band.
Personalized Stainless Steel Engraved Wedding Band, 5mm:
- The wedding band width is 5 mm
- The stainless steel wedding band is available in full sizes, 8 thru 12
- The engraved wedding band has a one year limited warranty
- Slightly rounded with a comfort fit
- Hypo-allergenic for long-lasting wear
- Personalize it with message of your choosing (up to 25 letters and spaces)
- Resists tarnishing and scratches
|Occasion:||Wedding , Valentine's Day|
|Ring Style:||Wedding Bands|
|Metal Type:||Stainless Steel|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- IT can be used for either male or female. My husband and I both have one.by CMann12/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its mens but if a woman likes a thick band then it could go either way. But mainly its mens its pretty thick. But a nice ring. My mans worn his for 3 yrs and its never turned his finger green. never rusted or turned. It scratches like any ring out there but its an awesome ring for the price!!!by SHOPNWV1/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This band is very "generic" looking and technically could be unisex, however, due to how thin the band in in width, I'd say it is more on the petite side and would be worn my mostly women unless the man is of small stature. Hope this helps.by shoeshopper701/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- nopeby MrsHolland0912/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, all engraving is included.by Zdiver8/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought one for myself and my husband. They are kinda unisex like rings. They have different band widths, so you could get a larger band for a man.by CMann8/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a mans ring.by SHOPNWV1/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?