Personalized Stainless Steel Medical ID Bracelet, 9"
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Feel safe and secure with the Stainless Steel Engraveable Medical ID Bracelet. You can engrave three lines on the ID plate with up to 11 letters per line.
Personalized Stainless Steel Medical ID Bracelet, 9":
- Available in stainless steel or stainless steel with gold IP plate
- Engrave 3 lines up to 11 Letters per line
- Lobster claw clasp
- 9" medical ID bracelet
- Plaque: 38mm x 12mm
Every piece of Walmart jewelry passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs. So you can buy with confidence — guaranteed.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I wear mine ALL the time. It has kept it luster and shine but the engraving is harder to see now. With the red medical alert emblem, it is still noticeable and the medical provider can see it at a closer look. It is still there but the black paint inside the engraved letters has came off. The medical alert emblem has not changed colors at all.by cudamomma1/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is metal and will be just fine. I do it all the time.by Etcomehome8/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A man's 9" chain can be used as an "ankle chain". You can wear it all the time and you don't have to take it off when bathing or showering. It is extremely durable.by cricket8012/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. They will do it in your local store.by cudamomma4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they will do it in your local store at no charge.by cudamomma1/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby TaintedTruffle12/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?