Personalized 80-Piece Youth Art Set
Customers also considered
- from $50.00
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$44.32 List price $68.31Save $23.99
- Reduced Price$26.18 List price $35.99Save $9.81
- Reduced Price$159.34 List price $187.49Save $28.15
- Clearance$16.18 List price $18.14Save $1.96
- Reduced Price$9.44 List price $12.99Save $3.55
- Clearance$13.22 List price $14.82Save $1.60
- Reduced Price$8.74 List price $11.99Save $3.25
- Reduced Price$19.86 List price $26.99Save $7.13
- $7.31 List price $10.00Save $2.69
- Reduced Price$9.22 List price $12.99Save $3.77
- Reduced Price$44.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Personalized 80 Piece Youth Art Set includes laser engraved carrying case and 80 pieces to create endless hours of art projects
Personalized 80-Piece Youth Art Set:
- ncourage your favorite young artist to create by giving them the tools to do so!
- This ideal art set contains oil pastel crayons, colored pencils, watercolor paints, brushes and more!
- 80 pieces are held neatly in this attractive wooden case, complete with metal latches to close and a handle for carrying.
- We laser engrave any name, up to 11 characters.
- Case measures 14 1/2"W x 9"L x 1 1/2"D
|Occasion:||Christmas , Birthday , Back to School|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No paper or sketch pad includedby AMMA7/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Go on Walmart.com and search customized art kit then buy item! :)by Pinky7/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The button to add this item to your cart is in the top tight corner of the site.by CommunityAnswer7/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- it's sold out..... :(by gingerkatt7/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Oh, I remember now, you have to press the Personalize button first and enter the name you want to print on the box.. then you will be presented with the "add to cart" buttonby Jugs200012/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought 2 of these.. did not have any problem adding it to my cart. All I remember is being prompted for a field to input the name I wanted printed on the box. It had a 11 character limit...which was fine by me. BTW, I got mine today and I loved it.by Jugs200012/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can understand your frustration. I think much work is needed to spruce up the Walmart website. I generally have a problem every time I use it. I had the same problem with this are set. The only solution I can offer, is that I refreshed the page several times and then went back to my order and it finally went through! Good luck because I really think you will like this kit. Very nice for the money and being able to personalize is really a nice feature. It also was delivered very quickly once my order went through!!!!!!by rndeezer12/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the personalization looks awfully girly for a 14 year old boy (if they even get the name right , which they didn't on mine).by anunusualwoman12/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this item for an eight year old girl. I think it really depends on the child. It'd probably be perfectly fine for a fourteen year old boy.by Splunkmom12/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a 13 year old boy who loves art and I do think that some boys that age will think that it is for younger children.by alyandbelucaz16/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?