About this item
Used in this video turorial:How to Use the Jewel Setter for Rhinestones
- So simple, such a great idea!
- One end of tool has a lightly sticky substance which you use to pick up your flat back from the top.
- Apply your adhesive to either the place where you want to set the jewel, or onto the jewel itself.
- Set Jewel in place and use the pointy end of the Jewel Setter to make adjustments.
- Why is the Jewel Setter better than tweezers? Because you will get glue on the tweezers each and every time you place a rhinestone, and you will have to clean them after each stone. Not so with the Jewel Setter!
- Each package contains two tools, so you can use one to pick up the jewel, the other to set it into place.
- Please note: our supplier does not guarantee color of this item, some shipments are pink, some are blue. We unfortunately can not guarantee which color you will receive.
- Quantity: 2 Jewel Setter Tools. Approximately 5 inches long. Lightweight plastic with sticky wax tip for ease of use.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.