About this item
Perdue Oven Ready Whole Seasoned Roaster Bone-In Chicken Breast comes already seasoned and in its own cooking bag so all you have to do is turn on the oven. It's perfectly seasoned, juicy and convenient. Perdue's Oven Ready Roaster Bone-In Chicken Breast cooking bag saves time on traditional roasting and makes clean up a snap. Serving a home-cooked Roaster Breast is now even more convenient and tasty.
Perdue Oven Ready Whole Seasoned Roaster Bone-In Chicken Breast:
- USDA process verified
- Oven ready in cooking bag
- No prep needed
- Easy clean up
- Tender and juicy, deliciously seasoned
- Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture
Chicken Breast, Chicken Broth, Salt, Sodium Phosphates, Brown Sugar, Dextrose, Carrageenan, Spice Extractives. Seasoning Ingredients: Dextrose, Natural Flavors, Salt, Modified Food Starch, Onion, Garlic, Spices, Carrots, Sodium Phosphates, Carrageenan.
1. open, preheat oven to 400 F. cut open outer blue bag And remove oven ready roaster Bone-In breast, sealed in cooking bag, place in a shallow roasting pan, seasoned side up. 2. slit, cut one small 1" slit in cooking bag over the breast to vent during cooking. Note: cooking bag will expand during cooking; allow enough room for the bag to expand without touching oven rack And walls. 3. from fresh: place pan with roaster breast (still in cooking bag) on lower shelf of oven And roast for approximately 80 to 90 minutes until internal temperature of the breast reaches 170 F. if temperature is below 170 f return to oven And continue cooking, checking the temperature every 10 minutes until the temperature reaches 170 F. from frozen: place pan with roaster breast (still in cooking bag) on lower shelf of oven roast for approximately 2-1/3 to 2-1/2 hours until internal temperature of the breast reaches 170 F. if temperature is below 170 f return to oven And continue cooking, checking the temperature every 10 minutes until the temperature reaches 170 F. 4. serve, remove from oven And let stand for 10 minutes. Cut open cooking bag (use care to avoid hot steam And juices) And transfer roaster breast to serving plate or cutting board. Remaining juices in bag can be used for a delicious seasoned gravy.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.94 x 4.5 x 16.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||60|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 7 G||11|
|Saturated Fat 2 G||10|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 75 Mg||25|
|Sodium 410 Mg||17|
|Total Carboydrate 1 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 20 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.