About this item
Get a little decadent with Pepperidge Farm: Pirouette Wafers. These delicious pastry-like rolled wafers are filled with rich, creamy chocolate fudge. The light, crisp cookies are perfectly balanced against the fudge filling. These chocolate hazelnut wafers are perfect for a light dessert, high teas or a special treat.
Pepperidge Farm: Pirouette Chocolate Hazelnut Rolled Wafers Rolled Wafers, 13.5 Oz:
- Features a blend of chocolate and hazelnut
- Filled with creamy chocolate fudge filling
- Pastry-like wafer
- 13.5 oz
Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Tapioca Starch, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Rice Flour, Hazelnuts, Caramel Coor, Soy Lecithin, Milk Powder, Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Beta Carotene (Color), Coconut Oil And Whole Egg Powder.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 4.0 x 7.06|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||45|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 5 G||8|
|Saturated Fat 2 G||10|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 5 Mg||2|
|Sodium 40 Mg||2|
|Total Carboydrate 19 G||6|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||4|
|Sugars 13 G|
|Protein 1 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NOsweet crisp sticks with filling swirled thru them. I put can in freezer to keep them cool and filling stays firm. Item dose not freeze, just cool to mouth and firm..by Dottie19366/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Without the sign it is not certified Kosher and could be made using the same equipment as non kosher items even without having animal products.by CommunityAnswer5/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?