About this item
The Pentax Imaging 9x28 DCF LV feature a durable, lightweight body. With high-resolution roof prisms for high contrast images, the nitrogen-filled, waterproof construction allow it to be used in the most extreme weather conditions and submerged to 3.3 feet. The inner-focus optical design adds durability and the helicoid eyepiece rings offer comfortable eye relief. Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission and color quality while rubber covered exterior provides a sure grip and protects the internal mechanisms.
- Available in 9x28 magnification
- Extremely durable, lightweight, compact body makes these binoculars ideal for difficult conditions
- High-resolution phase-coated and super-reflective coated roof prisms provide high resolution, high contrast images
- Nitrogen-filled waterproof (JIS Class 6) construction allow these binoculars to be used in the most extreme weather conditions and be submerged to 1 meter
- Inner-focus optical design adds to the durability
- Helicoid eyepiece rings give the most comfortable eye relief
- Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission and color quality
- Rubber covered exterior provides a sure grip and protects the internal mechanisms
- Objective lens diameter: 28mm
- Real field of view: 5.6 degrees
- Apparent field of view: 50 degrees
- Field of view at 1000 yards: 294 ft.
- Exit pupil: 3.1mm
- Relative brightness: 9.6
- Eye relief: 18mm
- Weight: 12.9 oz.
- Dimensions: 4.6" H x 4.5" W
- Model: 62599
- Rain shielding eyepiece cap (eyepiece lens cap)
- Neck strap
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.6 x 5.6 x 2.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.