Check out these related products
Pennzoil Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1-Gallon
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Pennzoil Dexron-III Mercon is a new generation petroleum based fluid for automatic and powershift transmissions. It is fully qualified as both a Dexron-III and Mercon lubricant surpassing General Motors specification 6297-M and Ford specification M2C185A. In addition, Pennzoil Dexron-III Mercon is an approved Allison C-4 fluid and is qualified as a Caterpillar TO-2 lubricant.
Pennzoil Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1-Gallon:
- Excellent friction, oxidation and thermal stability
- Outstanding anti-wear performance
- Designed for powershift transmissions
- Protects against harmful attack by corrosive acids
- Can be used for all applications requiring Ford M2C138CJ and Ford Type H fluids
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.59|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.1 x 4.31 x 11.31|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. According to Pennzoils website, this is NOT a suitable fluid for Type F. Installation of this fluid can cause severe transmission damage.by stimthis1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this Pennzoil Automatic Transmission Fluid is not compatible to a Type F ATF. Type F ATF is for older Ford products where Type F ATF is specified. Super Tech Automatic Transmission Fluid Type F is sold by the quart in some stores.by CommunityAnswer1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Type A is an old fluid type that is no longer produced. It then became known as Dexron. Since all Dexron transmission fluids are backwards compatible, this fluid would work in your application.by stimthis8/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is suitable for type a applications.by CommunityAnswer6/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Confirm in your owners manual what fluid type is designated. Once you obtain this information, confirm the spec is listed on the bottle before purchasing this product.by stimthis8/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?