About this item
This Natural Blend 80/20 Pellon batting is a soft finishing touch for quilts and other crafts. It has no scrim binder, so stitches can be placed up to 4" apart. The batting can be used whether you are sewing a quilt by hand or by machine. It is equally suitable for light or dark fabrics. This quilting batting comes in a 96" wide x 9 yard bolt.
Pellon Natural Blend 80/20 Batting, 96" Wide, 9 Yard Bolt:
- Natural blend batting has no scrim binder
- Stitching can be spaced up to 4" apart
- Excellent for hand quilting
- Exceptional for machine quilting
- Good for light fabrics
- Excellent for dark fabrics
- Shrinkage 3-5 percent
- Loft batting 1/16"
|Primary Color:||Off White|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.5 x 13.5 x 7.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I do not know how this holds up to washing but I am sure that with the Pellon name on it, it will hold up.by Quiltingbug12/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is 80 cotton 20 polyester. It does hold up from washing.by CommunityAnswer4/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, 80% cotton and 20% poly. It is 96 inches wide and 9 yards long. Pellon brandby thefabriclady11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello LD, Yes, that's right - 80% Cotton/20% Polyester. It must be quilted no further apart than 4", and it holds up beautifully in the wash. It should be expected to shrink about 3-5%, which is typical with this type of batting. I hope this helps! Thanks for your question.by Pellon Product Specialist11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it comes ready to use.by thefabriclady11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello and I'm so sorry for the delayed response. I'm just back in the office today and it doesn't look like our back-up system has worked! This batting does not need to be prewashed. You should experience shrinkage in the neighborhood of 3-5%, which gives a nice look to quilts after washing. I hope this helps, and again, I'm really sorry to have taken so long!by Pellon Product Specialist11/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a good quality of batting made by Pellon. I do not know if it is specifically made for hand quilting.by Quiltingbug10/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello LD, Yes, in fact our 80 Cotton/20 Poly blend (without scrim) is considered excellent for hand quilting. Thank you for your question!by Pellon Product Specialist5/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?