About this item
The Pelican 1520 Case with Padded Divider provides a way for your transport fragile or sensitive items. This item is a watertight, crush proof and dust proof case that is rugged, lightweight and easy to carry thanks to the comfortable rubber over-molded handle. The padded case divider features open cell core padding with solid wall design for strong protection. Easy-open double throw latches make this case easy to open and close. This case features sturdy stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors. The o-ring seal prevents water and dust from getting into the Pelican waterproof case.
Pelican 1520 Case with Padded Divider:
- Watertight, crushproof and dustproof
- Easy open double throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design
- Strong and lightweight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Padded divider set
- Personalized nameplate service available
- Dim: 18.06" x 12.89" x 6.72"
- Pelican waterproof case provides sturdy secure transportation for electronics
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 16.25 x 7.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The 1520 case is: 18" long, 13"wide, 5" deep with the lid of 1 1/2" deep ....by YellowBus101/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Exact In side dimensions on the 1520 case are: 18" length x 13" wide x 4 1/2 " deep, cover is: 1 1/2 " deep, with foam inserted.by YellowBus101/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?