Peg Perego John Deere Turf Tractor with Trailor Ride On
About this item
About this item
Kids will love this battery powered riding mower. Driving is easy and kids can actually pick up sticks and put them in the detachable trailer.
- 2 speeds with reverse
- Detachable trailer
- 2 Year Extended Warranty
- Accelerator and brake on the same pedal
- Adjustable seat accommodates for child's growth
- 2 rear driving wheels with independent motors
- Adult activated high speed lockout
- Weight Capacity 85 lbs
- Includes rechargeable 12-volt battery and charger
- Model# IGOR0037
- Ages 2 - 7
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Age Start:||2 Years|
|Age End:||7 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||48.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||37.0 x 23.0 x 22.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 2 speeds and a reverse. "1" is really safe for a 3 year old. "2" is what they really like! Seems a little fast when you first see them go, but you get used to it...and THEY love it! From a "little people" perspective, the 3 year old thinks its fast enough to ride on the "real" road.by waycoolgranny12/26/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4.5 mph (it really moves).by TractorCrazy12/26/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 12 Volt and you can find it on the Peg Perego website for about $55.00.by An anonymous customer12/27/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We had an issue with the shifting unit. I called the company (phone number on sticker inside battery compartment) and they sent us a new part. They may be able to help you as well. Hope this helps!by awesome92911/12/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?