About this item
Easily install large screens with this intuitive Peerless Pro PT650 Pro Series Tilt Flat-Panel Wall Mount. The simple, three-step installation and tool-less adjustment enables you to quickly mount and adjust your TV. Cables and cords are easily managed behind the screen with large access ports in the wall plate. The black universal wall mount offers easy screen positioning, and you can center it by smoothly sliding it along the horizontal rails. The tilt bracket is pre-tensioned and can be adjusted to +15 degrees / -5 degrees. The Increlok system allows it to be locked in position. This flat-panel TV wall mount can be used for sets measuring 32" - 56". The bracket also comes complete with all the necessary hardware for a fast and efficient installation. This Peerless Pro PT650 Pro Series Tilt Flat-Panel Wall Mount can be used on wood studs, concrete and cinder block.
Peerless Pro PT650 Pro Series Universal 32" - 56" Tilt Flat-Panel Wall Mount:
- Fits 32" - 56" TVs
- Maximum load: 175 pounds
- Universal mounting pattern up to 17.67" x 29.06"
- Pre-tensioned universal tilt bracket allows for +15 degrees / -5 degrees of tilt adjustment without the use of tools
- Increlok system allows tilt angle to be locked at -5, 0, 5, 10 or 15 degrees
- Optional horizontal adjustment up to 8" depending on screen model
- Sorted-for-you fastener packs include all necessary mounting and screen attachment hardware
- Universal wall mount color: black
- This 32" - 56" flat-panel TV wall mount includes mounting hardware for wood studs, concrete and cinder block
|Recommended Use:||LCD / plasma panel|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.94|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||31.75 x 8.5 x 3.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.