About this item
The Peerless-AV Tilting Wall Mount gives you a secure way to place your TV on your wall and find your most comfortable viewing angle. This wall mount for 10" to 24" displays can handle units that weigh up to 25 lbs. Extending 2.05" from the wall, the Peerless Mount uses a Hook-and-Hang process that only requires one person to install. The mount attaches to a variety of surfaces, including wood studs, concrete or cinder block. You also have the option of placing the mount in a portrait or landscape orientation.
Peerless-AV Tilting Wall Mount For 10" to 24" Displays:
- Peerless TV Wall Mount fits 10" to 24" displays, up to 25 lbs (11kg)
- Extends display 2.05" (52mm) from the wall
- Quick and easy, Hook-and-Hang 1-person installation
- Landscape or portrait mounting options increases display versatility
- Easy leveling to level up to 5 degrees after installation
- Mounts to wood studs, concrete, cinder block or metal studs (metal stud accessory required)
- VESA 75mm and 100mm compliant
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.85 x 5.15 x 2.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The screws to mount this item to your TV are installed already ON THE TV back. Just look for the four on the center back of your TV for the ones that are in the correct place for the mount.by DJnRF2/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby bananalegs12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit does not come with screws to mount the TV to the mount. It does support a wide variety of studs.by CommunityAnswer9/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby hgc695/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES! Plenty!by An anonymous customer5/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I discovered the same thing. While it will not be an adjustable tilt, what I did was put a shim (1/4 inch thick washer) between the top screw and wall mount. This tilted the top down. If you wanted it to tilt up, then put the shim on the bottom screw. The thickness of the washer or spacer will determine how much tilt there is. Hope this helps.by zcajun11/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The husband says, "Its hard to explain…but not hard to do. You have to loosen the back bracket and slide the tilting track where you want it." Sooooooo ya. I have no idea what that means but I hope it helps :)by pcgreer12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?