Peerless ST632P 22"-40" Universal Tilt Flat Panel Wall Mount
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Peerless ST632P 22"-40" Universal Tilt Wall Mount offers 5 degrees upward and 15 degrees downward angles. Tilt adjustment is very smooth and can be done easily with no tools required, or the tilt can be tensioned to restrict movement of the screen. This flat panel wall mount ships with a VESA 75mm/100mm and an additional plate for larger screens using 100mm x 200mm and 200mm x 200mm placement patterns. It has a weight load capacity of 115 lbs on a single wood stud, concrete or cinder block and uses one pre-installed fastener point for safety/security. Metal stud mounting requires an accessory metal stud wall fastener pack (ACC215).
Peerless ST632P 22"-40" Universal Tilt Flat Panel Wall Mount:
- Fits 22"-40" TVs
- Flat panel wall mount holds up to 115 lbs
- Mounts to a single wood stud, concrete, cinder block or metal stud with accessory metal stud fasteners
- Screen adapter plate is compatible with VESA 75mm, 100mm, 200mm x 100mm and 200mm x 200mm mounting patterns
- 1-touch +15-degree/-5-degree adjustable tilt
- Peerless wall mount tilt can be tightened in place
- Color: Black
- UL listed
- Peerless ST632P 22"-40" Universal Tilt Wall Mount includes all mounting and screen attachment hardware
|Recommended Use:||LCD display|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.5 x 9.5 x 3.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. will this fit a vizio model # is v0320e thanks for your help dont want to order and it not work
- We bought the element 32" and it fits fine. I do not think that the brand matters, just as long as you are buying the right specifications.by sarahc1178012/22/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should, it comes with two brackets, using just one for smaller tvs and combine the two for larger ones. Its for 22 to 40 inch tvsby Rumdog3/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 stud - But, as my review mentions, the TV must be very close to center on the stud. This really limits where your TV can be located. Go with a longer mount that mounts to two studs if want more flexibility in your TV position.by bhun1/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?