Pedigree Puppy Complete Nutrition Dog Food, 28 lb
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This 28-lb bag of Pedigree Puppy Complete Nutrition Dog Food contains the nutrients that your puppy needs to develop a strong immune system. Featuring calcium and phosphorus, this puppy dog food promotes strong bones and healthy teeth. You will also find DHA in Pedigree Puppy Food, which helps to foster healthy brain development. This puppy food is suitable for feeding growing puppies up to 2 years old.
Pedigree Puppy Complete Nutrition Dog Food:
- DHA for healthy brain development
- Calcium and phosphorus for healthy teeth and strong bones
- Nutrients that every puppy needs for developing a strong immune system
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||28.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.512 x 20.0 x 22.008|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It really depends on the size, breed, and amount of activity your puppy has. You should split theur food to two feedings daily, since their stomachs are smaller.by ShelterRescuer9/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bag has a very detailed guide on it for feeding your puppy. Amounts vary by weight and age of your puppy. -_-by SecurityLIght10/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on how much your pup weighs. There is a chart on the bag or you can find one online.by stephanieanndel9/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?