About this item
Pediacare Children's Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever for Sore Throat, Cough & Runny Nose provides effective relief for your children's cough, cold or allergy symptoms. This cherry flavor pain reliever for sore throat, cough and runny nose temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains, headaches, sneezing and other symptoms due to a cold or the flu. This Pediacare Cough And Runny Nose Fever Reducer also tastes great, so children are sure to take it without a problem.
Pediacare Children's Cherry Flavor Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever Cherry Plus Cough and Runny Nose:
- Relieves children's cough, cold, or allergy symptoms
- Temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains, cough, headache, sore throat, sneezing, and runny nose due to a cold or the flu
- Great taste
- 3 active ingredients
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.06 x 2.06 x 5.06|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient In each 5 mL, 1 teaspoon Purpose
- Do not use To make a child sleepy. In a child who is taking a prescriptionmonoamine oxidase inhibitor (maoi) (certain drugs for depression,psychiatric or emotional conditions, or parkinson's disease), or for 2weeks after stopping the maoi drug. If you do not know if your child'sprescription drug contains an maoi, ask a doctor or pharmacist beforegiving this product. With any other drug containing acetaminophen(prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drugcontains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if Is taking: sedatives or tranquilizers, the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- When using this product Do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning), may causeexcitability, especially in children, marked drowsiness may occur,sedatives And tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep this And all drugs out Of the reach Of children.
Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight To dose;otherwise, use age. If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptomslast. Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours. Tsp=teaspoon,mL=milliliter. Weight(lb) under 36. age(yr) under 4. dose(tsp or mL) donot use. Weight(lb) 36-47. age(yr) 4-5. dose(tsp or mL) do not useunless directed by a doctor. Weight(lb) 48-95. age(yr) 6-11. dose(tsp orml) 2 tsps or 10 mL.
Acesulfame potassium, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, cellulose, citricacid, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, purified water, red33, red 40, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, xanthan gum.
Ask a question