About this item
Enrich your crafts and artwork with the Pearl Ex Powdered Pigments 12 Color Set. Featuring vibrant hues with a shimmering finish, this collection expands your designing options by simulating all kinds of materials, such as leather, raku pottery, pearlescents and antique metals. The pigment set powders mix with many mediums, including acrylic/oil paints, clays, varnish and wax. Applicable to most surfaces, this resource works with clay, glass, metal, wood, paper, fabric and more. The Series 3 Pearl Ex pigments come in 3-gram jars and offer 12 shades, including carbon black, pumpkin orange, salmon pink, reflex violet, grey lavender, mink, sky blue, pearl white, antique brown, sunset gold and duo blue green. Non-toxic and colorfast, these neutral pH powders will not tarnish or fade, making them ideal for archival applications. Made in the USA, this pigment set conforms to ASTM D4236.
Pearl Ex Powdered Pigments 12 Color Set, Series 3:
- Offers a shimmering sheen
- Mixes with almost any medium
- Applicable to most surfaces
- Neutral pH
- Will not tarnish or fade
- Ideal for archival applications
- Series 3 collection contains 12 Pearl Ex pigments in 3-gram jars
- Includes carbon black(640), pumpkin orange(641), salmon pink(643), reflex violet(644), grey lavender(645), mink(646), sky blue(647), pearl white(651), antique bronze(660), sunset gold(665) and duo blue green(681)
- Conforms to ASTM D4236
- Made in USA
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.525|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.75 x 0.5 x 13.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it's not safe to eat.by dlhn1233/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?